How to Book
- Select your preferred NIGHTS in the calendar (not check-in/check-out date)
- Complete the booking form and click send (Do NOT close this page)
- You will now need to secure the booking by paying the $600 (+GST) deposit*
(You will automatically receive an email with a tax invoice for the deposit)
- Click the payment button to pay the $660 deposit online using credit card or PayPal or close the page and call (03) 9569 0603 to pay by credit card over the phone as soon as you have booked to confirm your booking
*Deposit is refundable, up to 21 days prior to your check-in date.
- A flat rate of $600 per night + GST (regardless of how many guests are staying)
- Sleeps 14 maximum
- Minimum 2 nights stay
Personal linen, including towels, face washers, doonas and doona covers are not provided and we ask that guests bring their own.
For a small additional charge, linen can be hired and beds will be made up when guests arrive. Hire costs are $40 per week per bed (for up to seven nights).
Linen required for the second week will incur an extra $40 per person charge.
If linen is required please specify in the booking form and beds will be made up with the clean linen on arrival and removed and washed after one week.
- Up to 6 bedrooms (depending on number of guests)
- 14 single beds (including 2 hospital beds) or 10 singles (8 of which are king singles) and 2 king beds
- Blanket and pillow for each bed (doonas are only available within the linen hire cost)
- 2 shower chairs and shower bed portable hoist
- 3 accessible bathrooms
- Movable hoist
- 2 lounge rooms
- TV with DVD player
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- Outdoor patio with BBQ • Central air-conditioning and heating
- Large fully-fenced and landscaped rear garden
View the Mornington Peninsula Shire’s Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law here and download the Short Stay Rental Accommodation Code of Conduct.